Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Case Study 66

Today's card comes by way of Case Study Challenge #66.  The muse this week is Kryssi Ng and this is her card......

My card was also inspired by a bottle of christmas shower gel made by Bath and Body.  I was in the shower and spyed the bottle and inspiration hit me!  I had to quickly finish up, dry off and run down stairs to make this card before the inspiration was gone!  Here are the supplies I used.
Stamps: Evergreen and Peace on Earth both by Close To My Heart
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge DP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Choc Chip, Versa Mark
Accessories: Silver glitter, Real Red Corduroy button, Silver cord, Top Note die, Northern Frost die, Celery stripe grosgrain ribbon, Silver EP. 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. oh my, I luv these skinny trees....so sweet....thanks so much for playing along with us gals at CASE Study...hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab design, love the xmas trees and the silver snowflake and twine, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is beautiful, Jenny! I love the row of trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fab trees! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very hip and beautiful card! Great effect with the embossed sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at CASE Study!! Chupa xxx

    ReplyDelete