Friday, December 30, 2011

Case Study/Colour Q

This card is for Case Study Challenge #71 and Colour Q #117, which challenges to use black, white and one other color.  I've had this fun paper from Close To My Heart and have been waiting for the perfect chance to use it!  I just love those polkadots!
I also had a chance to play with my new Large Paper Doily die from the new Occasions Mini Catalog!  Love getting new stuff!!
Here are the other supplies I used:
Stamps: Card Chatter-Sympathy from Close To My Heart
Paper: Sophia Paper Pack from CTMH, Pear, Black, White
Ink: Black
Accessories: Large Paper Doily, Circle Cutting System, Ruffled Ribbon from WalMart, Glimmer Brad (Making Memories), Swiss Dot EF, Ribbon Edge punch
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny


10 comments:

  1. Jenny, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog today because I've found you as a result! Love your stampin' style, and you're now in my Google Reader! Happy New Year! ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty and so bold, I really love what you've done here:) Thanks so much for playing at colourQ this week! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the black doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The polka dots and sentiment are so cheery! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you used my favorite color with the b&w...green....so gorgeous..I adore the color combo...happy new year!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Card. Love the colour combo, the green is fab.
    Lorraine :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Jenny! Love that green that makes the card pop. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your black doily. Great colours. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card and design and dp. Beautiful, Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that shade of green, looks gorgeous teamed with the black! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete