Monday, March 19, 2012

Daisies for Case Study 82

A simple card for Case Study 82.  I'm usually not a clean and simple kind of girl, but I really like this.  I love the white backround and pop of the colors.  I've had these in color brads for a while now and knew that I wanted to use them in some way. The daisy die cut seemed to be the best fit.  Here's a pic of the case card by Laura Bassen 
Here's my take.......


A list of the supplies I used.....
Paper: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, White
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: In Color brads, 1/8" Lime oragandy ribbon, Tulip Border EF
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



2 comments:

  1. So bright and fun with those flowers!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I adore this...very sweet!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete