Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daisy Flower Trellis - CS95


Today's card is for CASE Study Challenge 95.  The wonderful muse we are to find inspiration from is Joy Taylor and here is her CASE Study card.....

I used my Daisies die, which I absolutely love.  The Gerbera Daisy is my favorite all time flower.  A couple of days ago I posted a card that I made for a peacock challenge using these same colors.  I enjoyed the combination so much, that I figured I'd use them again with this card.  I've had this piece of Tempting Torquoise DP for ages and ages and finally used the last little bit on this project.  I think the paper is from 2007 or something....maybe it goes even farther back than that!  I love the polka-dots though and am thrilled to see the new polka-dot designer paper pack in the new SU catalog!  I thought this border punch from EK Success mimiced a trellis, and liked how it fit in with the CASE.  I added a little sparkle by randomly placing rhinestones on the face of the card.


Here's a list of supplies I used on this project....
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Paper: Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, White, Lucky Limeade & Tempting Torquoise (retired) DP
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Daisies die, Build a Blossom punch (leaves), In color brad, rhinestones, EK Success border punch
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, loving the flower! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Jenny! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete