Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sweet Summertime Birthday - FMS41

This card is for Freshly Made Sketches 41.

I love this fun little flip flop die from Provo Craft.  This card is going to my sister-in-law who has a July birthday and loves all things summer.  I used some fun designer paper.  The green kinda reminds me of waves and the swirly yellow is just whimsical and sunny. 


The flip flops are the star of the show here and I added a little flower from the itty bitty punch pack, plus a little rhinestone to make them exta special. 
Here's a list of supplies I used on this card.....
Stamp: Sunny Days from Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, White, Everyday Enchantment & Sunny Garden DP
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Flip Flop die (Provo Craft), Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Marina Mist 1/8" ribbon, Swiss Dot EF, Basic Rhinestones
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This card is perfect in every way! I love the colors and those flipflops are adorable. Love the sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I absolutely love the flip flops! What an awesome summer card! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Jenny! Those flip flops are adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and thanks for the kind words on my card!! Hope all is well....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those flip flops, the embellishment is great! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card ... love the summer feel and those jandals (flip flops) are adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jenny, this is such a sweet summery card. I love those flip flops - will have to go shopping now! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable, congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete