Friday, November 23, 2012

Silver & Gold Snow ~ PP122 & CSC118

 
Today's card comes by way of The Paper Players Challenge 122 & Case Study Challenge 118.  PP122 says to use gold or silver.  I chose to use both!  After browsing the inspiration cards from the design team, I noticed I was drawn to the ones that used both of these rich colors.  I used the CSC118 as my layout inspiration.
 
I embossed the large snowflake from Snowflake Soiree in gold on a piece of whisper white cardstock.  Next I stamped and embossed the small snowflake in silver on a piece of vellum.  I added the word Joy from the set The Sounding Joy to the middle of the vellum and embossed that again in gold. 
 
 
I added the sentiment banner, some silver braided trim, and a gold library clip to finish it all off.
 
 
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: The Sounding Joy, Snowflake Soiree
Paper: White, Vellum
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Silver and Gold EP, Library Clip, Gold brads, Silver Braided Cord (Offray)
 
Thanks for taking a peek and have a sparkly day!
Jenny
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning....but the sentiment flag caught my eye, and I was wondering what set it was from! How clever to cut out part of that Sounding Joy image! Ingenious! Thanks SO much for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the vellum overlay! What a creative way to create the sentiment! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is awesome! I love the soft, wispy feel you get from the vellum overlay and that silver braided trim is stunning. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold and silver together look amazing, especially with the soft vellum. Very elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous frame you've created! Love the sentiments. Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete