Thursday, January 31, 2013

Case Study 126

 
Here's a little card for Case Study 126.  I havn't played along over there for a while and was inspired by the muse this week! 
I'm loving the supplies from the new spring catalog.  On this card I used a Paper Doily and the Honeycomb EF.  Valentine's is the name of the game today. 
 
 
Here's a list of supplies....
Stamps: PS I Love You
Paper: Real Red, Core'dinations Real Red, Pretty in Pink, White
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Honeycomb EF, 3 Heart Punch, Assorted ribbon, Courderoy button, Circle punches, Scalloped Ribbon Border punch, Paper Doily, White string
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful embossed Valentine card! Love that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cool take on the inspiration cards, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to agree, loving that embossing folder too!

    visiting from CASE Study
    hope you can visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely textures and colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the layers! Beautiful! Thanks for linking this to CASE Study Challenge

    ReplyDelete