Monday, March 11, 2013

Eleanor Sympathy ~ Case Study 131 & CQC 179

 
This card is for ColorQ Challenge 179 using Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and White, and Case Study 131 where Julie Ebersole is this month's muse.
 
 
I thought these two challenges went hand in hand.  I really like the combo of Cherry Cobbler and Calypso Coral....it reminds me of another favorite of mine....Ruby Red and Cameo Coral. 
My main image stamps came from Everything Eleanor, plus I added in a senitment from Thoughts and Prayers.  I stamped the flowers in white craft in, embossed them with white EP, then colored them in with markers.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight.  The centers of the flowers are completed with a little sparkle gel.  I added a bevy of other accessories (listed below) to finish off my card.
 
 
Here's a list of supplies....
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral
Ink: Same as above, White Craft
Accessories: Beautiful Wings embosslit, White EP, Adorning Accents EF, Fancy Fans EF, Neutral Trim, Calypso 1/4" ribbon, Brights Button, Linen Thread, Corner Round punch, Dimensionals
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Jenny, beautiful stamping! thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny your stamping and design are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Fantastic color combination! Thank you for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete