Thursday, February 28, 2019

Blooming Flowering Desert ~ CCMC550, CTC217


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is my design team card for Create with Connie and Mary's latest sketch challenge.  I'm also playing along with Caseing The Catty #217 Happiness Blooms challenge.  I was inspired by the colors from the Happiness Blooms suite on page 24 of the Occasions Catalog.
The colors I used were Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, and Night of Navy.  I think these colors look awesome paired with the Flowering Desert stamp set.  I'm loving playing with this set. It's so fun!

Image may contain: indoor




I also stamped so fun stuff on the inside of the card.
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Flowering Desert
Ink: Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
Accessories: Sparkle EF, Layering Ovals Framelits

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment