Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Easter Color Inspired Birthday ~ HSS311, SSC201, CTC221



Hello there stampers!  Today I'm sharing my design team card for the newest challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  We've got a neat sketch for you to play along with!  To create my card I not only used the sketch, which I turned on it's side, but the colors from Sunday Stamps Challenge #201, and I used a theme and layout from Caseing the Catty Challenge #221



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Needle and Thread
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Highland Heather
Paper: Same as inks, Vellum, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Oval Framlits, Needle and Thread Thinlits, Basic Pearls

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use this set for our colors, Jenny - wish I'd thought of that, lol. Your arrangement of all the awesome elements is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design in our challenge colors! Love that set. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is beautiful! I love how you stamped the small flower directly onto the larger flower and the vellum gives a very nice soft touch. :) Thanks so much for joining the color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete