Thursday, March 14, 2019

Enjoy Today ~ CCMC552, GDP180

Good Morning stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge #552.  I've also been inspired by the Case The Designer challenge #180 at Global Design Project.  I loved the colors and floral theme that Stesha Bloodhart used on her card, so that's the direction I went in! 




I spritzed the main panel with shimmer paint/alcohol mix.  I was trying to capture the sparkle, but it's tough to get a good photo.


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Eastern Beauty, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, black
Paper: Mango Melody brights DSP, Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick foil, Black, White
Accessories: In color pearls, Decorative border ribbon punch, Rectangle stitched framelits

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment