Thursday, March 28, 2019

Seashell Flowers ~ CCMC554, TCC111


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for the new sketch challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary.  I've also taking in the Card Concept Challenge #111 inspirational photo.  


I tried to make the flowers look a little bit like seashells.  I used the two leaf dies from the Swirly Scribbles Framelits dies.  I cut multiple of each and adhered them to a small circle.  
For the wood background, I started with a piece of Pool Party cardstock, ran it through the big shot with the Pinewood TIEF, then sponged it with pool party ink, crumb cake ink, and swiped my Whisper White ink pad directly across the top to add the white bleached board look.  I also picked up a bit of crumb cake ink with my blender pen and ran it in the cracks between the boards.
I layered the flowers onto the card base to mimic the sketch and added a sentiment from Flowering Desert. 



The centers of the flowers are from the Bitty Blooms punch pack.
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Flowering Desert
Ink: Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pool Party
Accessories: Bitty Blooms punch pack, White EP, Pinewood Planks TIEF, Swirly Scribbles Framelits, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete