Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Pastel Rooster ~ HSS313, GDP186



Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments new inspiration challenge for April.  I chose the top picture and was inspired by the colors and the chickens.  I also used the sketch from Global Design Project this week to help me out.  
I think the rooster from Home to Roost looks pretty nice in pastels!


I also went with a distressed look by stamping the Crumb Cake background with the Handwritten background stamp after I had stamped of the Crumb Cake ink once.  I used my bone folder and ran it up and down the paper to break down the fibers and then I crumpled it up before straightening it out again.  I distressed the edges by taking my fingernail and running it up and down and then curled up the edges a little.  
I punched three little flowers with the Bitty Blooms punch pack and crumpled them up a bit too.  
The Ticket Border punch that I ran along the bottom of the main panel is distressed some as well.


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Home to Roost, Handwritten, Thoughtful Banners (sentiment)
Ink: memento black, balmy blue, flirty flamingo, daffodil delight, bronze blends markers, as well as all of these colors in inks for the sponging
Paper: White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, bitty blooms punch pack, ticket border punch, linen thread

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful bg on this and that rooster looks so great. Awesome designing here!

    ReplyDelete