Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Summer Lemonade ~ HSS317, PP446, FF0036


Hello stampers!  Today's card comes by way of Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch for the month of June.  My card was helped along with inspiration from The Paper Players Summer Beverage challenge, and Festive Friday 4th of July or Summer challenge.  I think nothing says summer more than a nice, ice cold glass of fresh lemonade!  
I started my card off by sponging Pineapple Punch onto my die cut glass.  I masked the rim, leaving it white.  I added the cute little ice cubes fussy cut from embossed white vellum.  I love the striped straw as well, stamped in Poppy Parade.  And then I couldn't resist using the cute little die cut tag stamped with "hi" and tied on with some silver twist bakers twine.  
The DSP is some old, old Poppy Parade from way back when it was an In Color.  The black and white piece is from Tropical Escape.  
Pretty much everything I used on this card is now retired except the Pineapple Punch cardstock!
  
#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0036, 4th of July, Summer



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Coffee Cafe, Happy Hour, Something to Say
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Poppy Parade, Memento 
Paper: Pineapple Punch, White, Poppy Parade DSP, Tropical Escape DSP, Vellum
Accessories: Silver twist bakers twine, Coffee Cups framelits, White EP

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


4 comments:

  1. Adorable card..love the cup of lemonade..perfect refreshing colors. Thank you for playing along with the theme challenge this week over at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, this is fabulous! Love the color combo and those ice cubes are great! You even added in polka dots! Thanks for making my challenge shine at The Paper Players this week! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I still have some old poppy parade paper too! Fun sketch and a yummy glass of lemonade too! Thanks for playing with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Jenny! So fresh, fun and ready to celebrate summer! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players and Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete