Thursday, February 10, 2022

Squirrel Love ~ CCMC702, PP577, SSC276

Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for a very Valentine color combo over at Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.  I've never been a fan of purple and pink together....and then mix in a little red???  Uff, not in my favorite color combo wheelhouse.  Anyway, I think I did a pretty good job with these colors and I think they may have grown on me....just a little!  
I incorporated the theme challenge from the Paper Players and the sketch from Sunday Stamps

I'm so happy they held over Nuts about Squirrels that has the cute squirrel pair from the last mini catalog.  I think they make a fun Valentine duo, especially when you add the little hearts above their heads.  The hearts came form the Rainbow of Happiness set.  The mini ruffled Real Red ribbon is also a carry over from the holiday catalog.  
The teeny tiny scalloped edge of Real Red cardstock is an edge cut from the Stitched So Sweetly dies.

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day! 
Jenny


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jenny - this is the cutest! I LOVE these busy guys in the fun colors 0 so playful, and a sweet Valentine to boot! Beautiful and perfect details, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute images...love this! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players, so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink squirrels--they remind me of the Disney movie The Sword in the Stone. You did a great job with the color combo :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, this is adorable! Those little squirrels make me smile. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a charming Valentine with those adorable squirrels and a fabulous mix of colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete