Hey friends! Today's card is a sweet birthday card that I made my sister-in-law. She really likes strawberries, so I thought this would be perfect for her. It also fits into the Summer Days theme challenge from As You See It #378. I think the happy pink colors, as well as the sunny yellow polkadot paper play along with the cute strawberries and sweet little flowers. All together they say summer!
Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Words and Wishes, Filled with Sweetness
Paper: Strawberry Slush, White, Two Tone Garden Green, Homemade Sweetness DSP, Daffodil Delight Polka dot DSP (retired and unknown name)
Ink: Strawberry Slush Blends, Dark Poppy Parade Blend, Granny Apple Green Blends, Memento Black
Accessories: Filled with Sweetness dies, Celebrate Sunflower dies, Stitched so Sweetly dies, Daffodil Delight ribbon, Sparkle dots



Lovely card, Jenny! I love how you coloured the strawberries and the happy choices of background paper! Thanks for playing with our theme at As You See It Challenges!
ReplyDeleteStrawberries are synonymous with summer for me! Love the pretty lemon you've used to really make the pinks shine out. Lovely composition - I'm sure your sister-in-law enjoyed this one. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It, Jenny.
ReplyDelete