Sunday, February 17, 2013

NAC #13 ~ Hello!

I made this card for Nacho Average Challenge #13.....but, I'm blogging a couple hours too late!  I missed the deadline, darn-it anyway!  Oh well, I like how this card turned out and someone will enjoy recieving it! 
NAC33
I started with the stamped panel.  I stamped the boquet from Bordering on Romance on watercolor paper and then embossed it with Early Espresso EP.  I colored it in with the layered marker technique, blending the colors with my blender pen.  The watercolor paper makes this technique work so well.  I love the rich, deep color you can achieve with the markers.  I layered it on a rectangle of Primrose Petals cardstock after stpritzing it with Champagne Shimmer spray and added a little sliver of Summer Starfruit, punch from a scalloped border.  Next I cut three squares of Midnight Muse In Color designer paper and layered them on a strip of Midnight Muse.  For the background peice I used a fun designer paper from the new paper stack in the Spring SU catalog.  I can't remember the name of the paper right at the moment.  The last thing was the Primrose ribbon with the delicate bow, brad and tiny tag. 
 
 
 
 
Here's my list of supplies.....
Stamps: Bordering On Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, In Color DP, New Spring DP pack, Summer Starfruit, Watercolor
Ink: Pear Pizzaz, Lucky Limeade, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, River Rock, Summer Starfruit, VersaMark
Accessories: Primrose Petals satin ribbon, Champagne Shimmer spray, Lucky Limeade Brad, Tiny Tag punch, Dotted Scallop ribbon punch
 
Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful!! Sorry you missed the deadline, but so glad you left us a link anyway!

    ReplyDelete