Thursday, February 1, 2018

Sponge Blended Happy Birthday ~ CCMC495


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for the newest Create with Connie and Mary color challenge.  
I thought these colors would blend together beautifully, so that's the idea I went with. I sponged Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, and Rich Razzleberry together on a scrap of white cardstock and then used the Happy Birthday thinlit die and cut out this awesome sentiment.  I paired it up with Black and white to help the colors pop.
I stamped the rose bunch from Petal Palette on the background panel.  


I added a bit more color by adding some iridescent sequins, some Calypso Coral ribbon and mini sequin trim.


Here's the inside of the card.  This sentiment is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous.


Join us over at the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook Page!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment