Thursday, February 15, 2018

Two for One Color Challenge ~ CCMC497, SIP137, TTTC034, SUO194


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Challenge 497 - a color challenge.  This is such a fun combo, don't you think?
I added a couple of other challenges in the mix to help me along with my designer card--
For Stamp Ink Paper Tic Tac Toe Challenge #137 I chose to use Sequins, Flowers and Embossing.  For Tic Tac Toe Challenge 34 I used Die Cut, Emboss, and Floral. 


 I'm also playing along with SU Only Challenge 194 which challenges us to CASE something out of the current catalogs.  I chose to case the box from the Foil Frenzy Suite on the bottom left hand side of page 76 in the big catalog. I turned mine into a card, of course!
Happy Birthday Gorgeous Photopolymer Bundle


I also made this card using the CCMC Color Challenge and the SUO challenge.  I used the water-colored image on page 16 as my CASE inspiration.
Hello Friend Heat Embossing Project Kit





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!  I hope to see you playing along with our latest CCMC!
Jenny


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards! Love the colors and your clean designs. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jenny! Love all the layers and embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your CASE cards! What a fun color combination and perfect for both of your cards! Love the first card with the doily as well as the second card with the dramatic coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at the SUO Challenges! Hugs and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are wonderful cards! Love the bright colors! The bird one almost looks like a Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time and, of course, your work on the Create with Connie and Mary challenge team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards a beautiful and my favourite is the birds - such gorgeousness!! Great CASE of the Stampin' Up! catalogues. So glad you joined the fun at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What SWEET cards! LOVE them both! Thanks for joining our SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet cards!! So pretty!! Thanks for playing along in the SUO challenges this time!!~~~

    ReplyDelete