Thursday, April 18, 2019

Needlepoint in Blue ~ CCMC557, JUGS483, TGIFC207



Hey there stampers!  My card today is for for Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge featuring Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, and Granny Apple Green.  What happy colors, right?!!
I also used Off The Edge trend challenge at Just Us Girls #483, and the sketch from TGIF Challenges #207


My card features the fun stamp set Needle and Thread.  I just love the images in this set and along with the coordinating framelits gives you tons of options.  I think the flowers look great in blue.  I achieved the different hues of blue by stamping the smaller flowers off once.  
This set also looks great with the Gingham Gala DSP.  I'm such a sucker for anything gingham or checked!


Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Needle and Thread
Ink: Pineapple Punch, Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Blueberry Bushel, White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Needlepoint Elements framelits, Pretty Label punch, Decorative Lace border punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. So pretty Jenny, I love your blue and yellow theme! Thanks so much for linking up at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete