Thursday, October 3, 2019

You're So Cool ~ CCMC581, CTC248


Hello there stampers!  Today's card might just be one of my all time favorites!  I love penquins and when I saw this Playful Penquins set in the Holiday Catalog I knew it had to be mine!  I thought it would be the perfect choice to use for this cool new color combo for Create With Connie and Mary this week, and I believe I was right!  I also played along with Casing the Catty 248 which asked us to case a layout in the Annual Catalog using Holiday Catalog products.  I cased the pig card on page 32.  It was perfect to get my creative juices flowing!




Some other new products I used were the Winter Knit EF and Snowflake Sequins.  I love that this set includes sentiments that aren't really Christmas sayings, like this one that says You're So Cool.  I think this would be perfect for a winter birthday!


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment