Thursday, November 14, 2019

Tissue Paper Technique Wedding ~ CCMC587, CC123


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's latest color challenge featuring Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, and Crumb Cake.  I also used the inspiration from The Card Concept #123 to help me along.
I used a really fun tissue paper technique but I'm not exactly sure of the name of it, so I'll explain what I did.  
I stamped the flowers and leaves from Beautiful Friendship on a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of whisper white cardstock.
After I was satisfied with the composition of my flowers I sprayed the entire sheet with spray adhesive.  I placed a piece of white tissue paper (cut a little bigger than my whisper white sheet) that I had crumpled up and then spread back out, over my stamped image and smoothed it down, keeping some of the wrinkles intact.  
After the tissue paper was adhered, I trimmed the edges and spritzed the entire piece with Champagne Shimmer paint spritz.   


I matted my main image with Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock and wrapped a bit of Scalloped Linen Pretty Peacock ribbon around it before laying it all on a base of Crumb Cake.  I popped up my sentiment banner with dimensionals after embossing it with Gold EP.



This photo shows a bit of the shimmery sparkle of the Champagne Shimmer spritz.  I wish it would photograph like it looks in real life....it's so pretty!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a wonderful technique! Love your beautiful floral background and the texture from the tissue paper! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept- we hope you can play along with us again soon! Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete