Thursday, December 5, 2019

God's Peace ~ CCMC590, CASCS350


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge.  I modified mine slightly by exchanging the circle element for a stitched nested label die.  I also used the color combo from CAS Colours & Sketches challenge #350 featuring Cherry Cobbler, Metallic Gold, and Shaded Spruce.
I used my God's Peace stamp set, which I thing is so beautiful and fun to watercolor.  The script scripture from this set is absoluetly gorgeous and I wanted to add it to my card so I stamped it lightly in the background of my main watercolor paper panel and then again on the card base.




I spritzed the main panel with Shimmer Spritz....I love the added shimmer!

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! I like the touch of script behind the candle! Thank you for sharing your work with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candles and poinsettias - a classic Christmas combination! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty christmas card. The candles and poinsettias are perfect christmas ornament! Thank you for sharing your stunning card at CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete