Thursday, April 23, 2020

Emboss Resist Wild Rose ~ CCMC609


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge featuring Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay.  
I chose to use the To A Wild Rose set for this one.  For my background piece I embossed the leaf stamp with white embossing powder on white cardstock and then used a sponge with Coastal Cabana ink to lay the color over the top. I edged the two pieced with the edge die cut from Wild Rose.  It's all laid on a base of Bermuda Bay.  
I stamped the flower with my stamparatus.  It makes a two step stamp...or in this case, a three step stamp.....so much easier to stamp, especially if you have to make multiple!
The CONGRATULATIONS sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet.



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment