Thursday, November 12, 2020

Richness of Autumn Sympathy ~ CCMC638




Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday color challenge using Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry, and Terracotta tile.  As I'm typing out my post and the colors I'm realizing I used Blackberry Bliss instead of Rich Razzleberry!  Do you ever do that?  Have one color in mind and completely use a different one?  Thank goodness they are fairly close and the flowers I stamped on the In Good Taste woodgrain paper looks more like Rich Razzleberry anyway!
Anyhoooo, Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card for this week so that's where I went with these colors.  I think they make a nice fall feel and add a richness to the theme of the card.





Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day! 
Jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of stamping onto patterned paper, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete