Thursday, February 25, 2021

Heal Your Heart ~ CCMC652, GDP280


Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge featuring Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, and Just Jade.  
I used my new die set called Beautiful Brushstrokes to create my card.  I liked the card that was featured as a Case The Designer challenge over at Global Design Project and I figured the roses from this die set would work great.  
I was also able to use some of the great Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate for my background.  It's gold on one side, but silver on the other and I figured the silver complimented these colors better.  
To get the two-tone color on my roses, I sponged Highland Heather and Seaside Spray on each of the top two layers of the roses.  
The sentiment is from Heal Your Heart, which is from the Sale-a-bration Catalog.  I just love the font on this one and think it's gonna be one that's used for a long time to come.






Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment