Thursday, February 11, 2021

Pink Hey Chick ~ CCMC650, GDP278


Hey stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's color challenge using Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, and Bermuda Bay.  I also used the sketch from Global Design Project to help me with my design team card.  
Can I just say how thrilled I am that Stampin' Up brought back this stamp set, Hey Chick?  I really loved it when it was a Sale-a-bration set a few years ago and held onto my set.  All I had to do was pick up the coordinating dies that they came out with!  It's all so cute!  
This chick was super fast to color with my blends markers.  It took literally one minute!
I also used some of the Flower and Field DSP that I received FREE with my order!  I added some texture to the white background with the Tasteful Textures EF.
I finished my card off with a couple of stitched shapes circle dies, some black shimmer ribbon, and a Tasteful Label stamped with my sentiment. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment