Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Team Introduction

Hello Stampers!  Create with Connie and Mary has been doing a feature on all their design team members and asked us to make a card using our current fave to go along with our bio. 
Today I'm sharing a card made with my current favorite set....which is technically an old set....Hey Chick.  I was SO EXCITED to see this one make a comeback along with new dies to go along with it!!!! 


Welcome everyone!  Over the last several months we have added some new, very talented stampers to our team and we thought it would be fun to give everyone (old and new alike) the opportunity to let you know a little bit about them themselves.  We are going to start with our Thursday Challenge team!

Introduction – Jenny Engelke

Hello stampers! My name is Jenny Engelke and I love in beautiful northeast Montana. I’ve been married to my wonderful husband Alan for 27 years and we have three sons, Andy, Zach, and Max. We are also grandparents to two adorable grandsons, Everett and Norman. We all live on a beautiful farm that’s been in my husband’s family for 4 generations. We love our rural, quiet lifestyle!

I’ve been stamping since 1996 when my oldest son was born. I bought my first stamp set from Stampin’ Up to make my own baby announcements and I’ve been hooked ever since. I dabbled in scrapbooking for a while, but have always been a card maker at heart! I became a Stampin’ Up demonstrator in 2013. I have enjoyed being a part of the Create with Connie and Mary challenge team since 2015….wow, 2015! I can’t believe it’s been that many years! I’ve always loved participating in challenges and that’s where I get 99% of my inspiration when making my cards. Thanks to Connie and Mary for always putting out great challenges!

Check out Jenny’s blog – Giddy Stamper

So glad that Jenny has been a long-standing member of our Thursday Challenge Team!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment