Thursday, February 3, 2022

Sunshine and Rainbow Friend ~ CCMC701, PP576

Hello stampers! Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's Thursday Challenge.  It's sketch week and this one is kinda cool!  
I pulled from the Tic Tac Toe Challenge over at The Paper Players this week too!

Ever since I saw the big "Hello Friend" sentiment and the Sunshine and Rainbows DSP I thought they would go nice together.  I got my chance to try it today!
I'm partial to the Misty Moonlight background on this DSP and I also love the polka dots!  The little die cut clouds with the hearts stamped on them along with the Iridescent Rhinestone make the perfect little accessories to surround the sentiment.  




Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Rainbow of Happiness, Friendly Hello
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Pool Party
Paper: Sunshine and Rainbows DSP, Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight, White
Accessories: Layering Circles die, Brilliant Rainbow die, Iridescent Rhinestones

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny







 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Jenny! The paper and color choices are so cheery. The clouds and iridescent rhinestones are perfect accents for the sentiment. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I love the vibrant papers and your bold design. This is sure to bring a smile! We are happy that you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright and colourful patterned papers Jenny and the clouds and sparkle frame your big sentiment perfectly! Thanks for playing along with my TicTacToe Challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete