Monday, November 13, 2023

Divine Christmas Pines ~ HSS427, GDP420


Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge #427.  I used the inspiration of casing the designer at Global Design Project as well.  
For these festive colors I chose to go Christmas-y again, using the pretty foliage and pinecones from Christmas Season.  The gorgeous sentiment comes from Night Divine.  I just love the font on this one.



Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Christmas Season, Night Divine
Ink: Berry Burst, Pebbled Path, Mossy Meadow
Paper: White, Berry Burst, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Garden Gems

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jenny, this is a stunner! Still one of my favorite stamp sets, too, and I love the arrangement you created - and those pinecones! Perfect! Looks amazing in our colors!

    ReplyDelete