Saturday, June 29, 2024

Guacamole Birthday ~ FMS642, ATSM471, PCC576, JAI708, DCC

Hello stampers!  Today's card was made for a teenager's birthday.  I combined several challenges on this one! I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. Addicted to Stamps and More was featuring a  marker challenge this time and I used my blends markers on this one.  The color inspiration came from Paper Craft Crew Challenge.  I used Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, and Poppy Parade.  Daring Cardmakers challenged us to use Happy and Bright this week and I think this card is exactly that!  And, last but not least, the Just Add Ink Challenge was to choose two out of blending, embossing, and white.  I chose blending (Blends Markers) and white.






Here's a list of my supplies....
STAMPS: Taco Fiesta
PAPER: White, Peach Pie, Poppy Parade, Regals DSP stack
INK: Daffodil Delight Blends, Pumpkin Pie Blends, Granny Apple Green Blends, Poppy Parade Blends, Memento Black
Accessories: Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon (retired)

 Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. How fun! Love this.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, so bright and cheery! Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! It features all the things I love to eat! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute!! That is one fun party! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super fun card! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete