Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Make Today Amazing ~ HSS447, TTTC256


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments photo inspiration challenge #447. 
I was inspired by the watercolored maple leaves.  I used the Changing Leaves EF and dies and brushed the color onto watercolor paper.  The background was a cast off from a previous project. It's a peice of Basic Beige that I had embossed with my Distessed Tile EF and sponged a bit of color on.   I added some more stamping using Notes of Nature stamped in Pebbled Path. I used a blending brush to add more ink to the edges.
I'm also playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge again and this time I using the vertical center inspiration of Gems, Free, and Die Cut.

 
After I watercolored the ink onto the leaves, I sponged the edges with more Pebbled Path ink.
My gems come in the form of Opal Rounds.  I finished this card off with some Vanilla Gingham ribbon and a bit of Linen Thread.


Here's a list of my supplies.....
stamps: Changing Leaves, You are Beautiful, Notes of Nature
ink: Pebbled Path, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
paper: Basic Beige, watercolor, Very Vanilla
accessories: Linen Thread, Vanilla Gingham ribbon, Distressed Tile EF, Changing Leaves EF, Changing Leaves Dies

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny 

 

1 comment:

  1. wonderful fall card, Jenny - and love the vintage look it has - so pleased you joined us at TicTacToe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete