Thursday, February 22, 2018

Berry Bursting Basket ~ CCMC498, JUG428, TGIFC147


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's newest sketch challenge.  I was so excited to use some brand new Sale-a-bration items.  The Blossoming Basket and Basket weave Dynamic Texture embossing folder are available for free with a $100 purchase!  The Celebrate You Thinlits are also available for free with a $100 purchase.  There's lots of other great items in the Sale-a-bration catalog that you can get for free with a $50 purchase as well.  
I used the color inspiation from Just Us Girls #428 and went with Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay, and Crumb Cake.  I added in some black with the Petal Palette DSP.  I actually colored the blossoms in the basket with my Rich Razzleberry Blends markers, but I think it goes very nicely with the Berry Burst, don't you?  The butterfly and leaves were colored with my Bermuda Bay Blends and the basket was done with the Crumb Cake Blends.
Because most items used on my card come from the Sale-A-Bration catalog I'm also joining in with TGIF Challenge #147.  I just have to say how much I LOVE the Dymanic Embossing Folders.  I adore the great texture they provide!  As soon as I saw the basketweave pattern I knew it had to be in my collection!  It's so cool, right?!



I finished my card off with a little wink of stella on the butterfly and the "amazing".


Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you'll join us on the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page with your creations!
Jenny


2 comments:

  1. Love your bursting basket! It's just so pretty! Thanks so much for linking up this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and am glad that I have this stamp set. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete