Thursday, November 1, 2018

Farmhouse Plaid Dashing Deer ~ CCMC534, JUGS464



Hello there stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary Challenge #534 sketch.  I also used the inspiration photo from Just Us Girls #464.  I was inspired by the colors, the stars, and if you look closely you can see little deer figurines on the plates.  
I started by stamping the card base and a scrap piece of Real Red with the Buffalo Check stamp in Real Red ink.  I cut a circle from the scrap and backed it with a scalloped layering circles die cut.  
The bottom Gray Granite panel is embossed with my Pinewood Planks TIEF.  I layered a piece from the Festive Farmhouse DSP pack on top.  The deer was stamped in Real Red and die cut with the coordinating die from the Detailed Deer Thinlits.  I also die cut a red glimmer swirly corner piece from the same thinlit set, cut it apart and arranged it around the neck of the deer.  I topped it with a gold pearl, as well as placed two gold pearls below the circle.
The whole thing was finished off with the Christmas Wishes banner.


Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Dashing Deer, Buffalo Check
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Gray Granite, Festive Farmhouse DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Detailed Deer Thinlits, Gold pearls, Layering Circles Framelits

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

1 comment: