Tuesday, November 6, 2018

CAS Fall Thanks ~ HSS302, PP417, FF0020



Hello stampers!  Today's card is for our new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  It's a color challenge this time and uses Merry Merlot, Crushed Curry, and Pumpkin Pie.  To me, it says fall leaves.  I decided to take the clean and simple route by masking off a section of my Whisper White card front and sponging on each one of the challenge colors.  I then stamped leaves from Painted Harvest in the coordinating colors.
After removing the mask, I ran it through the Big Shot using the woodland embossing folder--first on one side of the masked image and then the other.  I laid two strips of Gold Foil paper on each side colored area to give it a little glitz.  I finished things off with a wooden button, a couple leaves punched with the leaf punch (snipped to be smaller), gold embossed sentiment banner, and a simple gold metallic cord tied into a bow.  
I thought this all fit nicely into the Paper Players Challenge #447, and Festive Friday #0020

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0020, Stampin Up, Thanksgiving, Thank you


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Jenny! The way you blended those colors is beautiful...reminds me of the gorgeous leaves on our maple trees! Wonderful fall creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, what a beautiful card! Love the way you blended those colors! The embossing is just fabulous and so is the sentiment! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this is fabulous! Love that smooth ink blending and rich colours. Perfect choice of embossing folder. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pop of colour against the white embossed - I may just have to CASE that idea if I may.

    ReplyDelete