Thursday, August 22, 2019

Terracotta Rose Friendship ~ CCMC575, ATC166, AYSI207


Hello there stampers!  My card today is for this week's color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary.  We are using Terracotta Tile, So Saffron, and Garden Green. 
I'm also joining up with Addicted to CAS One Layer challenge and As You See It challenge #207.  Technically my card isn't a one layer, but it's white on white, so it looks like one layer.  I wanted to emboss the main panel with the Subtle EF after it was stamped and I feel like it's easier running a cut piece through the big shot rather than the whole card front.
I loosely followed the sketch for AYSI.  
I kept my card very, very simple and let the colors shine for themselves!



Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layered stamping. Love the design and color scheme. Great combo of challenges. Thanks so much for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours, Jenny. This stamp set has so much to offer. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm fall colours, Jenny, and I love the way you used texture to separate the two areas from the sketch! Thanks for Joining us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete