Thursday, August 29, 2019

Keep Dreaming ~ CCMC576, JAI471, SUO230, TGIFC226




Hello there stampers!  Today's card is my design team card for Create with Connie and Mary's newest sketch challenge.  I also used the insiration colors from Just Add Ink, the splatter inspiration from TGIF Challenges, and I made my card clean and simple for SUO 230: clean and simple. I know clean and simple calls for lots of "white space", but card has lots of "black space".  It's pretty simple, anyway!



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Night of Navy, Versamark
Paper: watercolor, black, white, Vellum
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Bouquet Bunch die, Sprig punch, Basket weave EF, Black Shimmer EP, Rhinestones colored with a black sharpie, hole circle punch

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny 


2 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful!!! Love the silhouette against that gorgeous background panel. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love how it looks like she's swinging *above* the clouds! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, we hope you'll check out the new challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete