Thursday, September 2, 2021

Fresh Freesia Poinsettia Case ~ CCMC680, CTC333


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's color challenge. Our colors this week are Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight, and Just Jade.  
I also used Casing The Catty's case the Sale-A-Bration catalog challenge for this week.  I cased the Delicate Dahlias card on page 14.  I used the basic layout but flipped the card on it's side.  
I liked these colors for a Christmas poinsettia.  I like the pinkish-purple color of Fresh Freesia for the flower itself and of course the Just Jade made for beautiful leaves.  The blue berry sprigs are a perfect match for Misty Moonlight.  I watercolored my images after embossing them with black embossing ink. I also added some Be Dazzeling Specialty Paper die cuts for extra glitz....I just love a little sparkle for Christmas! 






Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Versamark
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Be Dazzeling, Watercolor, Penguin Playmates DSP
Accessories: Evergreen EF, Gold Gems, Poinsettia Dies, Fine Art ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny



 

No comments:

Post a Comment