Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Birthday Fox Trio ~ HSS373


Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments September Inspiration Challenge.  I love the little fox in the photo and it reminded me of one of the foxes on the Penguin Playmates DSP.  I cut out three different foxes from three different patterns and placed them on Stitched So Sweetly die cut rectangles, again using DSP from Penguin Playmates.  I fussy cut a little birdie from the DSP as well as some evergreen trees too.  The background is a fun background stamp called Knit Together.  I stamped in in Just Jade ink on Just Jade cardstock.  The balloon comes from Hey Birthday Chick.  I colored it with Just Jade Blends and fussy cut it out.  I attached it to the fox's paw with some linen thread.  I finished this card off with cut out birthday sentiments from Well Said, and a few In Color gems.  The card from sits on a base of Soft Seafoam.








 

1 comment:

  1. My sister has 2 foxes that come to her yard. This will be a perfect Birthday Card! Thanks you for the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete