Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Sophisticated Sled Sketch ~ HSS449, TTTC258, AYSI334

Hello stampers!  Today's card is for Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge.  I chose to use the neat set Sophisticated Sled and the matching dies.  I remember Stampin' Up came out with a pair of skates stamp several years ago at Christmas and I always regretted not purchasing it, so when I saw this one I jumped on it first thing!  I love the way the wood on the sled is die cut and embossed at the same time, which brings me to another challenge I'm playing along with....As You See It.  It's hard to pinpoint one favorite craft item, but as I just mentioned I'm really enjoying the combination embossed die cuts.  I also am loving using my blending brushes to bring out the texture of the embossing, which you can see a little on the wood sled.  
For the Tic Tac Toe challenge I'm playing with the left side down.  Wreath, Any Shape Die, and Embossing. Technically my wreath is more of a spray.




Here's a list of my supplies.....
Stamps: Sophisticated Sled
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, White, Winter Meadow DSP
Ink: Pretty Peacock, Crumb Cake, VersaMark
Accessories: Sophisticated Sled dies, White EP, Druzy Embellishments, Linen Thread, Retired twine (darker), wink of stella

 

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the embossing/dies/blending you've got happening. I can see why they'd be favourites in the craft room. Such pretty colours too. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete