Monday, March 23, 2015

Brown Blended Bloom ~ FMS178


Happy Monday everyone!  It's the beginning of a new week...whoohoo!  That's a positive way to look at things, right?!?
I'm stopping by with a quick post for Freshly Made Sketches 178.  The link closes shortly and I wanted to get my card in there!  I had this bloom already colored( that I was going to use on another project and it just didn't work out) and had the sequins laying around my desk, so just a few snips of paper here and there and voila, my card was done!  It literally took minutes.


Thanks for taking a peek!
Jenny



2 comments:

  1. What an usual colour scheme that works so well Jenny! Very pretty! Thank you fpr popping by my blog today! have a good evening/day. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring on the flower is really pretty! I love the brown with the pop of yellow and blue. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete