Thursday, January 18, 2018

Gorgeous Happy Birthday ~ CCMC492, SIP133


Hi stampers!  Today's card is a product of the newest Create with Connie and Mary Challenge #492.  This is a really nice color combo.  All I could think of was flowers when I looked at these colors, so that's where I went.  I used Stamp Ink Paper Sketch Challenge #133 to help me out too.  


I stamped the flowers from Happy Birthday Gorgeous with Memento Black ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and then colored them in with my Calypso Coral, Old Olive and the Light Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.  I like the look achieved when using the Blends on Crumb Cake cardstock.  The colors are a bit more subtle.  
The DSP is from Merry Little Christmas.  I'm trying to use up my stack and not be such a hoarder.  I'm glad the patterns aren't necessarily just for Christmas.  This one in particular feels springy to me!


Supplies.....
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, and Night of Navy Stampin' Blends markers
Paper: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Merry Little Christmas DSP
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Calypso Coral ribbon, Decorative Ribbon border punch, pearls


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the colors that you used, great take on the sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use these floral stamps....that set is such a versatile one, too! I love how you positioned them all around the edge, very sweet! Perfect colors too! Thanks for playing with our Stamp Ink Paper sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Jenny! I'm loving the Marina Mist paired with the Old Olive! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete