Thursday, January 25, 2018

No Stamping Lovely ~ CCMC484


Hello stampers!  I'm coming to you again with a new sketch challenge from Create with Connie and Mary! 
My card this week has absolutely NO STAMPING!  It actually came together pretty quick, except for the fussy cutting. :)
I bought the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP pack for these two patterns!  I love this big, bold dot and the watercolored looking peachy flowers with blue sprigs here and there.  I think these colors are so complimentary.  I haven't really had the chance or the right project to use these papers....until now.  
I thought these pretty blossoms would make the perfect match to the dots in the sketch.  
I added a loop of mini black sequin trim to each flower to add an extra bit of interest, as well as a bigger black sequin and rhinestone to each flower center.



Join us by sharing your card on the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page!
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: none
Paper: Whole Lot Of Lovely, Pool Party, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: none
Accessories: Lovely Words thinlits, mine sequin trim, metallic sequins, rhinestones, Calypso Coral ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment