Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Pink Roses and a Blue Bird ~ HSS280, SSC169


Hello stampers!  I've had a chance to play with new goodies again for Hand Stamped Sentiments' first challenge of the year!  This challenge is a neat sketch!  I chose to go with the color scheme for Sunday Stamps Challenge to help me out!  I love these colors together and that sweet little blue bird is just the cutest!  
I've been having so much fun using my Stampin' Blends to color these images.  The sky's the limit with them!  



I hope you have time in the next two weeks to play along with us at HSS!
Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Petal Palette
Ink: Stampin' Blends markers in Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, and Crumb Cake, Memento Black
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Night of Navy, Something Borrowed DSP, White
Accessories: Petal and More Thinlits, Layered Leaves EF, Glitter Enamel Dots


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I need to use this sketch too, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so lovely! I just got this suite and haven't used it yet - you're getting me started! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, your card is so cute! Fabulous coloring for such a sweet scene you created! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete