Thursday, December 28, 2017

Petal Palette Blends Bird ~ CCMC490


Hey stampers!  Christmas is over and now it's time to look forward to the new Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration!  I'm giving a little sneak peek in the latest sketch challenge for Create with Connie and Mary.  My card this week features the new stamp set Petal Palette and matching framelits Petals and More. I colored the images with our new Blends markers, which are so fun to play with and then used a little piece of Merry Little Christmas DSP, since it was still laying on my desk...left over from Christmas!


I hope you'll find time to join us in the CCMC sketch challenge this week!  Just add your card to the facebook group!



Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Petal Palette
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive Blends, Daffodil Delight ink pad
Paper: Merry Little Christmas DSP, Daffodil Delight, Black, White
Accessories: Petals & More Framelits

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment