Thursday, January 11, 2018

Lots of (Yellow) Lavender ~ CCMC492


Hello Stampers!  Another week has passed and it's time for a Create with Connie and Mary Sketch Challenge!  As you can see I flipped the sketch on it's side.
I went with a new set from the Sale-a-bration catalog called Lots of Lavender.  I stamped the bouquet in Memento ink and colored it with Stampin' Blends markers.  I know the flowers are supposed to be lavender, but purple isn't my favorite color to work with.  I think the Daffodil Delight Blends markers are such a nice color, so I went with that.  I love it paired with a red ribbon.  I also thought the black and white sided paper from Merry Little Christmas DSP would compliment the stamp nicely.   


I hope you all can play along with us!  Just upload your card to the Create with Connie and Mary Facebook page!




No comments:

Post a Comment