Thursday, April 19, 2018

Yellow Palette Rose ~ CCMC506


Hello Stampers!  Today card is for Create with Connie and Mary's Sketch Challenge #506.  This was a very interesting sketch, I thought.  For the three elements on the top I used two different flowers and one set of leaves from the floral design dsp in Petal Passion designers series paper pack.  I colored them with my Blends markers and fussy cut them out.  I placed them on top of two big banners.  The smaller Bermuda Bay one is embossed with the basket weave EF and the bigger one was cut from A Whole Lot of Lovely DSP pack.  I layered the whole thing on a background of Wood Textures DSP, and then backed it with Crushed Curry and finally layered it on a Basic Black card.


I splattered on some Wink of Stella, to finish it off, but it's very hard to see in the photos.  
I hope you'll be able to play along with us and we look forward to seeing your work in our gallery!


Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment