Thursday, October 25, 2018

Big Grape Bloom ~ CCMC533


Good Morning stampers!  Today's card comes by way of Create with Connie and Mary's new color challenge.  The obvious choice is to go the Halloween route, but I'm not a fan of Halloween cards and don't really have any Halloween themed stamps, so I went floral.  I watercolored my flower from Beautiful Day with Gorgeous Grape ink.  The leaf was colored with Granny Apple Green.  After coloring, I fussy cut it out.
I did a color wash of Pumpkin Pie on my background piece of watercolor paper, layered on some banners, (one embossed with my Subtle TIEF, the other stamped with Handwritten background stamp), and a sprig punched from Granny Apple Green CS. 
Lastly, I colored an retired neutral button with my dark Pumpkin Pie Blends marker and tied it up with black bakers twine.
I scattered a few sequins from the Metallic assortment and gave the whole a little spritz of Frost White shimmer paint mist.



I hope you'll join us at CCMC533!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment