Tuesday, October 23, 2018

'Tis the Season ~ HSS301




Hello stampers!  Today's card is for the newest Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #301.  Isn't this sketch fabulous???!!! I simply love it.  
My card came together fairly quickly.  I have had this sparkle snowflake laying around for a long time....two years probably.  A few weeks ago, I laid it out with a pearlized doily and a scrap of Foil Frenzy paper and just waited for the right project to come along to match the materials with.  Well, today was the day!  I love the way this turned out! A few rustic elements and a some shimmer and shine mix well together.  




Here's a list of my supplies....
Stamps: Christmas Pines
Ink: Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Foil Frenzy
Accessories: Wood snowflake, glitter snowflake (recycled from a Christmas gift), Pearlized Doily, White shimmer ribbon, Burlap ribbon, Corrugated TIEF, Clear Faceted Gem

I hope you'll be able to play along with us at HSS!
Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny


1 comment: