Thursday, August 27, 2020

Tasteful In-Colors ~ CCMC627


Hello Stampers!  Today's card is for Create with Connie and Mary's new sketch challenge.  
I had the Magenta Madness flower from Tasteful Touches and watercolored background laying on my desk....it had been discarded from another project.  I decided it could work nicely for this sketch! I used all the new in colors, except Just Jade, and all the texture stamps from the Tasteful Touches set.  I kinda like the way it turned out!  It's unique.





TASTEFUL TOUCHES CLING STAMP SET (EN)MAGENTA MADNESS STAMPIN' BLENDS COMBO PACK2020–2022 IN COLOR CLASSIC STAMPIN’ PADSBUMBLEBEE 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKMAGENTA MADNESS 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKCINNAMON CIDER 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKMISTY MOONLIGHT 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCKGILDED GEMS

Thanks for taking a peek and have a blessed day!
Jenny

 

No comments:

Post a Comment